How You Can Help
You can support feeding those who are hungry in our community by:
- Donate non-perishable food such as canned or packaged goods
- Donating garden produce
- Donate wild goose or deer processed by an approved USDA facility
- Conduct your own food drive
- Collect and provide us with Family Fare Direct Your Dollars Receipts
- Donate health products such as soap, razors, shampoo, etc.
- Donate plastic, paper, and fabric grocery bags
- Donate empty egg cartons and sturdy medium size boxes (12" x 18" is ideal)
Making a monetary donation (Monetary donations are needed to buy staple products and fund the costs associated with storing, processing, and delivering food to those suffering from hunger)
- Mail, drop off, or use the "Donate Online" button at the bottom of the page to make a direct donation.
- Donate stock or other financial holdings
- Include the Emergency Food Pantry in your will or estate plan
- Make a contribution as a memorial
- Make an annual donation especially on Giving Hearts Day in February or during the MN Food Share "March Campaign" in March.
- Thrivent members can choose to donate their Thrivent Choice Dollars to the Emergency Food Pantry.
- Make a contribution to our Endowment Fund
Donating your time as a volunteer
Volunteer to work for the Emergency Food Pantry by:
--organizing a food drive or a fund drive
--performing special tasks such as office work or maintenance
--checking to see if your church is a participating member (see list of Member Churches under "About" on this website).
Businesses and Organizations - How about "adopting" a week at the Emergency Food Pantry, provide 2 volunteers each morning 9:30am to 12 noon and afternoon 1 pm to 4 pm and truly impact our community.
Call us at 701-237-9337 for available weeks.
Since we are a nonprofit organization, your donations are tax deductible.
Donations may be brought to us at 1101 4th Avenue North in Fargo.
Monetary donations may be mailed to PO Box 2821, Fargo, ND 58108 or by using the "Donate Online" button at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions, use the "Contact Us" form on this website.
Tell others about the Emergency Food Pantry by scheduling a speaker for your next company, club, or church meeting. Use the "Contact Us" form on this website.