Sign up for our newsletter.
Helping Our Communities
For over 40 years, the Emergency Food Pantry has helped feed citizens of Cass and Clay counties in times of crisis, unemployment, fire, family violence, medical problems, and other difficult situations. The pantry provides hungry families and individuals with wholesome food to tide them over during these times of emergency, fighting hunger in our communities, providing healing to families, and giving hope.
Feed a family in need.
To continue our food basket service and protect the health of our community, the pantry asks the following.
- Check-in near the front door.
- Wait in your car or in the parking lot and food baskets will be brought out to you.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance between you and others as you wait and dress for the weather.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering.
- Lobby Food is unavailable until further notice.